empty orchestra
soooo OK.
We did karaoke today. (kara = empty, oke = short for orchestra)
To those of you who have had some form of musical training or, I don't know, aren't totally tone deaf this might seem totally cool to you. However. I have had NO musical training and AM totally tone deaf. Hence the problem with singing karaoke in front of someone who isn't my husband.
Fortunately, the people I was singing in front of were my husband's siblings, so they HAD to be nice. Unfortunately, they know what they are doing while holding that microphone and can sing. Ok, everyone can sing. They can sing WELL.
Best advice from my brother-in-law the consummate performer (see above): Find one song and have that be my all-the-time karaoke song.
Quest: Find a perfect all-the-time karaoke song.
Amendment #1: Find a perfect all-the-time karaoke song that I don't sound like a dying cat while singing.
Suggestions??
Mata ne,
Melissa
3 comments:
So there is another thing you inherited from your Dad.
Oh how I love karaoke! I'm jealous! How about Journey's "Don't Stop Believin"? I love that song!
hmmmm. good choice. i'm gonna have to look into whether or not i can actually sing that one. advice jonathan?
Post a Comment