spareribs? really?
Only in Japan.
I know that there are some crazy flavored chips out there (chicken, shrimp, sour cream and onion...) but spareribs?? And what is with the association with Las Vegas? I haven't been to Las Vegas, but I'd imagine a Las Vegas themed chip to be more along the lines of pina colada. Or whatever losing your children's college fund tastes like.
Believe it or not this is NOT the craziest food to be found in the konbini (convenience store).
Mata ne,
Melissa
2 comments:
I've been to Las Vegas many times and I have no idea why spare ribs is linked to Vegas. I have seen NO spare rib eating houses and rarely have seen spare ribs on buffets. Vegas is know for fine dining and gourmet food or the reverse... chesp food from midnight to six AM for gamblers who stay up all night. Maybe the Vegas chamber of commerce paid pringles fro the ad?????
#2 is Tokyo Tower
#4 is a photo of Okanomiyaki
#5 looks like a shop at a shrine
Larry K
Post a Comment