bathroom confusion
Admittedly, it is not initially clear as to which way one is supposed to face when making use of a Japanese toilet. I, however, never thought to sit on it! eeewwww!
The hood in reality is much closer to the ground that it appears in this drawing and I find it hard to believe that people actually sit on it!
Hint: To avoid finding yourself in this uncomfortable situation, avoid the public toilets in parks and look for the sign on the door that reads "Western Toilet."
Mata ne,
Melissa
The hood in reality is much closer to the ground that it appears in this drawing and I find it hard to believe that people actually sit on it!
Hint: To avoid finding yourself in this uncomfortable situation, avoid the public toilets in parks and look for the sign on the door that reads "Western Toilet."
Mata ne,
Melissa
0 comments:
Post a Comment