Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the next move

Tomorrow is moving day.  We're moving from our big, old, cold house to a very, very, very small apartment.  I don't think I can express in words just how small this place is.  tiny.  teeny-tiny.  Let's just say that every dorm room I lived in during college was bigger than this. 


Right after we got the key the other day we stopped by the place.  I realized I had forgotten how small it was when we were planning our decorating attack.  I was very excited to open the door with my new pink key, though.  Somehow being pink makes keys more exciting.  You can thank Jeff for the fuzzy focus on this one.  I left his thumb in for effect.

More to come on the new place after I terrorize Tokyo with my wrong side of the street driving tomorrow. 

Mata ne,
Melissa

3 comments:

karyn December 15, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

you lived in some very large dorm rooms

Unknown December 18, 2009 at 4:40 AM  

It will allow you to stay close to each other. Enjoy.

melissa December 20, 2009 at 1:26 AM  

I did, in fact, live in several very nice dorm rooms. They did not, however, include a kitchen and bathroom in their meager square footage.

Additionally, Jeff and I don't mind being this close to each other. It's our stuff encroaching on our closeness that is the issue.

We plan to make the most of it all, though, and use it as an excuse to spend some quality time together.

Post a Comment