Wednesday, December 23, 2009

un-surprise

Jeff and I spend just about every moment of the day together.  Which is awesome.  But it doesn't give him much chance to sneak away and covertly obtain a Channuka present (which is why Channuka is over and we're just getting around to gifts).  So tonight, after a long few days of moving in and getting acclimated to our new home he told me he was going to surprise me.  Which, of course, ruined the surprise.  But the gift more than made up for the lack of suspense.


(Umm.  Yikes.  It's late here and I was wearing a hat all day, ok?  And from the looks of it I haven't seen the sun in five years.)

It is a cute little silver bowl.  It was labeled "drop tray" as in a drop into water, but I think it looks more like a crown.  Befitting the princess that I am. 

Now I have to un-surprise him, though.  Suggestions?  All he ever asks for is more workout clothing.

Mata ne,
Melissa

3 comments:

Unknown December 24, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

I think the bowl is kind of nice. I suggest you get Jeff a nice warm Syracuse Orange basketball sweatshirt hoodie.

karyn December 24, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Grandpa's right - Jeff doesn't have any orange. The last time you went to a game he had search your room for something orange to wear.

Anonymous December 25, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

Jeff wil really like this...
http://www.bikyle.com/PowerTap.asp

Post a Comment