"brothers gotta hug." and nap on the couch.
Aaron is here! And he brought presents!! No peanut butter, but Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a worthy replacement. (Notice Leonardo DiCaprio in the commercial behind me. Do they have that one in America? Apparently he used to do TONS of commercials in Japan.)
Jeff ran 22 miles today (half way out to the airport!) and Aaron left his house about 22 hours ago and hasn't slept a wink so they're two tired guys lounging on the couch right now. So tired neither one could manage a smile.
Scratch that. Aaron just fell asleep with just his upper body on the couch. It is quite a sight. Six feet of Aaron stretched out clear across our little 13 square meter home. We'll get off soon so he can have his bed to himself.
Mata ne,
Melissa
3 comments:
Hi all, Tell Aaron I will send him a report on the SU - Cinci game later this afternoon. Please let me know if he gets it either on this blog or by e-mail. Go Orange. Gald all is well with you and I do enjoy reading your postings. Grandpa
oops... ment glad not gald.
Congrats on your run Jeffrey, it's all downhill from here until the big day. Also congrats on your peanut butter cups Melissa. I love those but haven't had any in four and a half years. I always thought that they were made by my mother's family. Her maiden name was Reese. Dad
Post a Comment